Thursday, February 12, 2015

@lalahhathaway tweeted: #Repost @lindaissogirlie with repostapp.
・・・
All grown up, not so little #bowwow with #lalahathaway…

lalah hathaway
@lalahhathaway
 
#Repost @lindaissogirlie with repostapp.
・・・
All grown up, not so little #bowwow with #lalahathawayinstagram.com/p/y-dByBj-Lk/
View on Twitter
Ava DuVernay
@AVAETC
 
Stunned. We spent time together on my 60 Minutes piece just a few weeks ago. My goodness. May God rest his soul. nypost.com/2015/02/11/60-…
View on Twitter
Sheryl Underwood
@sherylunderwood
 
"@YNB: @sherylunderwood @TheTalk_CBS Does that mean I can buy that one from you? ;)" - Nope!...a gift to my ... m.tmi.me/1eYOgM
View on Twitter
Shanice
@Shaniceonline
 
In the studio with my one of my favorite singer/producers @NeYoCompound and izzetheproducer This is a… instagram.com/p/y-_xNyCN8E/
View on Twitter
Jazzy F (Jeff)
@itsJazzyF
 
#Empire gets better and better every week! #EmpireFOX
View on Twitter
Jesse Tyler Ferguson
@jessetyler
 
East coast Mitches, RT if you're watching! #ModernFamily
View on Twitter
Not what you're looking for?
Well there's more to see on Twitter! Click here to discover more interesting Tweets.
Explore

No comments:

Post a Comment