Monday, March 9, 2015

@TheEllenShow tweeted: Being true to who you are can be one of the hardest things in the world. I’m proud of @JussieSmollett.

Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
 
Being true to who you are can be one of the hardest things in the world. I'm proud of @JussieSmollett. ellen.tv/1GyetKr
View on Twitter
VibeMagazine
@VibeMagazine
 
Who Dat? @nbcsnl spoofs @IGGYAZALEA, @AZEALIABANKS and @Tip: on.vibe.com/1MlCPYf
View on Twitter
Darryl Stephens
@darrylstephens
 
Just wanna say how proud I am of @JussieSmollett and how he's handling all this. Fame is a beast and he's flying with such grace. Kudos boo.
View on Twitter
Dwayne Johnson
@TheRock
 
Givin' a few buds a lift this morning. (and don't judge my f*cked up callouses - I ain't a mani/pedi kind a guy).
View on Twitter
TERRELL • TILFORD
@TerrellTilford
 
Note to Self: It's a process... Just stay focused, clear on my intentions and continue to put in the… instagram.com/p/0BGMNrxKWX/
View on Twitter
Daniel Goddard
@DanielGoddard
 
Happy birthday to the love of my life! Rachael I love and adore you!
View on Twitter
Not what you're looking for?
Well there's more to see on Twitter! Click here to discover more interesting Tweets.
Explore

No comments:

Post a Comment