Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Kylie Jenner tweeted: I didn't write the pic my girl. Just reposted a pic. I know how to spell responsible

Kylie Jenner
@KylieJenner
 
I didn't write the pic my girl. Just reposted a pic. I know how to spell responsible twitter.com/k_brightt/stat…
View on Twitter
Joey Pinkney
@JoeyPinkney
 
#WritingTip: "It takes discipline...to see a book through...to finish." ~ M.G. Edwards, from JoeyPinkney.com
View on Twitter
SirRahPro™
@SirRahPro
 
OUTing The Music Industry is out! paper.li/SirRahPro/1320… Stories via @TheGListSociety @OutNation
View on Twitter
SHANG-*Comedian!
@ComedianSHANG
 
TONITE! 8pm @westsidecomedy #AwfulTruth with @BretErnst @JodiMillerComic @ComedianSHANG @brettriley @davetotheross
View on Twitter
CENTRIC TV
@CENTRICTV
 
Remember When En Vogue's "Hold On" Was the #1 R&B Song In The Country? bet.us/1EuH6lg
View on Twitter
Lavion
@Cantstyle
 
Everyone that's INTERESTED isn't ELIGIBLE
View on Twitter
Customize your email
Did you know you could pick how often you receive this email? You can choose to receive it daily or opt in to receive it weekly.
More options

No comments:

Post a Comment