Wednesday, June 10, 2015

BIG JIM WRIGHT tweeted: This #lamb is trying to get rid of me... I thought I was doing a good job... I guess not. 😢

BIG JIM WRIGHT
@BigJimWright
 
This #lamb is trying to get rid of me... I thought I was doing a good job... I guess not. 😢 twitter.com/thee_socialite…
View on Twitter
Wendy Williams
@WendyWilliams
 
. @MelRivers reportedly taking over as host of @e_FashionPolice! nydailynews.com/entertainment/…
View on Twitter
Soledad O'Brien
@soledadobrien
 
Oh please. I have 4 kids. That means I drink wine and curse. Do you know any moms? twitter.com/aussy_b/status…
View on Twitter
Disneyland Today
@DisneylandToday
 
Hurry on over to Tortilla Jo's in @DisneylandDTD for the delicious Diamond Margarita & Dinner!
View on Twitter
Joseph Braxton
@JoeBraxtonTouch
 
In good @Shaniceonline fashion! She's sanging on her new single #GottaBlameMe 👍🏽 Check out her new vid too! @iTunes youtu.be/0JFHiz9R970
View on Twitter
Rachel Maddow MSNBC
@maddow
 
"Sorry, I don't know about that league." Are you freaking kidding me, Siri? Seriously. goo.gl/3zqF5R
View on Twitter
Customize your email
Did you know you could pick how often you receive this email? You can choose to receive it daily or opt in to receive it weekly.
More options

No comments:

Post a Comment