Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sampson tweeted: I'm delivering the sermon at #MCC In #Coachella today. They tricked me into it by letting me try on this frock! 😂

Sampson
@OfficialSampson
 
I'm delivering the sermon at #MCC In #Coachella today. They tricked me into it by letting me try on this frock! 😂
View on Twitter
YouTube
@YouTube
 
Where are the most #Megatronz? Looks like London's all about that bass. goo.gl/l3QBR0 @Meghan_Trainor
View on Twitter
SportsCenter
@SportsCenter
 
In NBA Finals history, the Game 5 winner of a tied series goes on to win title 71% of time (20-8).
View on Twitter
The Root
@TheRoot
 
Rachel Dolezal to make a statement on Monday. bit.ly/1C6kOGT
View on Twitter
The New York Times
@nytimes
 
There's nothing better than homemade pesto nyti.ms/1IPrtNs
View on Twitter
Barack Obama
@BarackObama
 
"On Flag Day ... we pay tribute to this banner of hope and opportunity." —President Obama #FlagDay
View on Twitter
Customize your email
Did you know you could pick how often you receive this email? You can choose to receive it daily or opt in to receive it weekly.
More options

No comments:

Post a Comment